25 January, 2007
FINALLY...
It has been almost two years since I took the first step and many more that I have been dreaming about this moment: today I received an offer to join the Foreign Service. On March 5th I will start training as a member of the 133rd A-100 Junior Officer class in Arlington, VA. This will be the first of many moves and travels in my future. I am just grateful I have my beautiful husband-to-be and puppy along for the ride. I cannot imagine taking this journey without them. We will be so far away at times and we will miss our family and friends so much; but thanks to this fabulous internet thing, we can stay in touch. I will try to write here frequently so everyone can keep tabs on us - so please stop by periodically to see how things are going. This is only the beginning...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment