Below is the link to the photographer's photos from the wedding:
www.mybeautifulbrides.com
Click on event preview and enter the password: eric
Then enter your name and email address
These pics are only online until 11/3/08 - so check them out if you have time. Naturally, I think I look awful - but that is nothing new when it comes to me and pictures!
Eric and I have been back in Abuja for a week now and we are slowly adjusting back to life in Nigeria. The first few days back at work were crazy, which is to be expected after taking a month off. The hardest part has been getting up at 6am again. I really got used to sleeping late during our R&R. Only 7.5 months until we are done here in Abuja and then we have five weeks of vacation before we head to DC for training at the end of July. We will be in DC from July 2009 until June 2010 - so start planning your visit...
In the meantime, we are trying to stay busy. There was a softball game this past weekend and there is now a weekly doggie play day scheduled on Sundays. Everyone can bring their dogs to the school and let them run around for a few hours. Cooper had a great time last week - and held his own rather well with all the big dogs if I might add - and we are looking forward to this Sunday. I will take some pictures this time. I have a baby shower brunch to go to on Saturday and then we are having a party Saturday night. The Georgia v LSU game is on (on the Armed Forces Network five hours later than the east coast) and Eric is a huge GA fan, while our good friends are LSU fans - so it will be exciting. For those of us not interested in college football, there will be games, food and drinks to keep us busy. Eric is making his famous Philly Cheese Steak sandwiches!
21 October, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Is it JUNE yet?????????????
Post a Comment