05 November, 2008

Nigeria & Colombia

I worked the night shift at our all night Embassy Election Watch event - which meant 1am - 8am. Although it was a long night, it was fun to be there when the results were announced. Obviously, the people of Nigeria are thrilled with the outcome. There were about 200 people that stayed throughout the night and were literally singing and dancing when the announcement was made at 5am Nigeria time. It made for a memorable evening...

Since I had a few hours before heading back to the office (and I couldn't sleep) I started to read the November issue of Budget Travel magazine and there was a lovely article about Cartagena, Colombia. Below is the link - there is a slide show too:

Cartagena in Budget Travel

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy I did!! Love Chan Chan!!Bungalow 10 will do us just fine!!!