28 February, 2007

And we're off...

We leave for Arlington at 6am tomorrow morning. I cannot believe how fast the time went by!
Cooper went back to the vet for his follow up and he is just fine and ready for the trip. We are just about packed - or over-packed I should say. I am not sure we will be able to fit everything into our studio apartment; but we will see. It will be a great challenge and test of my organizational skills! All that is left is to load up the cars, return our cable boxes, buy some ice for the cooler that has all our food in it and then we are ready. Our phone has officially been turned off in case anyone has tried to call and we will be without internet until probably Friday. I will have my blackberry for emails though and both Eric & I have our cell phones. We should get into VA between 3-4pm tomorrow if all goes well. I will try to post as soon as possible after we arrive to let everyone know we made it.
Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Safe trip and happy new beginnings!!!